Temporary Covid-19 Measures & Appointment Bookings
BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR
Governor Andy Beshear has ordered all nonessential retailers in the state of Kentucky closed as of Monday 3-22-20. Sisters & Friends LLC wants to do our part.
Our store is open again as of May 20th.
We strongly encourage our customers to use our website to shop all of our furniture in the privacy of your home. Every piece of our furniture is kept current with prices, dimensions and multiple pictures.
If you find a piece you like and have questions, scroll to the Appointment Tools at the bottom of this page to schedule a phone call or meeting. You can then pay in full or place a deposit on-line which will hold the piece until you can arrange an appointment to pick it up or arrange for it to be delivered. When you actually see the piece and if you change your mind we can refund your deposit, no problem.
Measures for Reopening our Store (Updated 5-26-20 @ 5:00pm)
We will have a new normal until a vaccine for COVID-19 is developed. We will be following all CDC guidelines. The following is our plan for when the Governor allows us to open as it relates to our valued customers.
- NEW BUSINESS HOURS: When are open Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm for the general public. It is highly recommended you book an appointment because we can not allow more than 10 customers at one time.
- For our High Risk customers who need to take extra precautions we do offer special appointments before the store opens.
- We will be closed on Sunday and Monday.
- APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS: We now have on-line appointment scheduling. Time slots must be booked for furniture pick-ups and drop-offs, video meetings, in-person meetings and phone calls. Scheduling is very important in order to control the amount of traffic so we can maintain social distancing and to make sure we have labor available.
- All customers and employees will be required to wear at least a cloth mask and to maintain social distancing.
- All customers will be asked to log into a register and have their temperature taken when entering the store. This is so we can meet the Contact Tracing requirement of the Health Department. Each customer will be assigned a sales person to take care of their needs during their visit. This is to minimize contacts during your visit